Beautiful Magnetic Wall
بواسطة DIY Arabia بتاريخ Oct 26, 2020
- Cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them from paint splatters.
- Using painter’s tape, mask off desired area to create the map on the wall.
- Using a foam roller apply Magnetic Primer to the wall. Apply the primer with a consistent up-and-down motion. One can of Magnetic Primer will cover 16 square feet.
- After 4 hours you can apply the latex topcoat of your choice.
- When topcoat is completely dry, use a pencil to lightly trace map. Use additional topcoat color to paint outline of map over pencil line.
- Now you can remember all your favorite trips by displaying fun mementos and photos with magnets!
TOOLS & SUPPLIES:
Old Sheets or Drop Cloth