Char-Broil 140895 Advantage Series 445S – 4 Burner Gas Barbecue Grill with TRU-Infrared Technology, Stainless Steel Finish
Whether you’re an absolute beginner or an experienced barbecue maestro, you’ll appreciate the features, impressive design and top quality workmanship that defines Char-Broil’s Advantage Series Grills.
This outdoor grill features 4 stainless steel burners and like all top-performing models across the Char-Broil range of gas barbecues, it’s specified with unique TRU-Infrared technology that sets it apart from the crowd. TRU-Infrared technology prevents flare-ups that can often burn food, delivers even heat to all areas for perfect cooking results and up to 50% juicer food whilst also using less gas – up to 30% less gas to be more precise. The sturdy stainless steel lid ensures quality over a life-time of use, while the built in thermometer gauge on the lid measures heat temperature and helps you achieve perfect, succulent results.
In addition, the side shelves provide additional work-space when needed, while four casters with locking mechanism provide effortless mobility and stability. Last, but not least, this grill has a side-burner that can be used to heat saucepans or folded down to give extra preparation space. A grill that’s bound to win everyone over.
- Circuit Breaker Adapter BDI-A 30 (RCD)
- Transferable adapter, protects users of power tools, domestic appliances, etc
- against electrical hazards
- Provides effective protection against electric shocks
- Instantly disconnects the live lead from the mains as soon as residual current is present
- 2-pole cut-out,In blister packaging
- Nominal voltage: 240 V
- Nominal current: 13 A
- Residual current: 30 mA,,