Long-lasting 100% RTV silicone rubber seals and bonds for automotive and marine maintenance and repair applications. Forms a strong waterproof and weatherproof seal. Stays flexible. Won’t shrink or crack. Resists vibration, expansion and contraction. Endures sunlight and withstands saltwater.
- Crack & shrink proof
- Multi-material adhesion
- 100% waterproof
- Flexible bond
- Uv & salt water resistant
how to use
• Weatherproofing windshields (not for windshield cracks), headlights and hatches • Attaching trim, cleats, accessories, fittings, fixtures • Repairing canvas and sailcloth
• Glass • Ceramic • Porcelain • Canvas • Most metals* • Most plastics • Most rubbers • Brick • Wood (non-oily) • Fiberglass
1. Remove cap & puncture inner foil seal with other side of cap. Screw on nozzle and cut at 45º angle to desired bead size.
2. Apply sealant.
3. If necessary, tool or smooth the bead of sealant with a finishing tool before the sealant skins over.
4. Clean up excess uncured sealant from surface and tools with mineral spirits. Scrape or cut away excess cured sealant. Do not use mineral spirits to clean hands or skin.Wash hands or skin with soap and water.
5. Allow sealant to cure for at least 12 hours before exposing to water.
6. Do not touch or clean sealant for 24 hours. Sealant reaches full cure in 24 hours. Sealant will not cure in totally confined spaces.
7. When bonding two surfaces together, always clamp until cured.
8. When using sealant to form weatherstripping or other formed rubber parts, place wax paper over sealant to prevent sticking to mating piece until it has cured.
9. Sealant is not paintable. Paint surfaces prior to applying sealant.
10. Reseal tube for storage and reuse.