Word Bubbles By Chalkboard Spray
by DIY Arabia on Oct 26, 2020
- Draw word bubbles of various shapes on the plywood.
- Cut out the shapes with the jigsaw.
- Sand all the edges and flat areas.
- Remove all dust with tack cloth.
- Spread out the old sheet or drop cloth and place the wood pieces on it.
- Spray each wood piece with multiple thin coats of the chalkboard spray.
- Wait 24 hours for paint to dry completely.
- Prep the chalkboard surface by rubbing the side of the chalk over the entire surface.
- Remove all extra dust by rubbing the paper towel over the chalkboard surface.
- Add your dowel rod to the back of the word bubble by using hot glue to attach it.
- Use chalk on the front side to write a message.
- Hold up sign over your head to express yourself!
TOOLS & SUPPLIES:
Old Sheets or Drop Cloth
Medium-Sized Sheet of 1/4" Plywood
(3) 5/16" Dowel Rods
Hot Glue and Hot-Glue Gun