America's #1 selling latex caulk. A superior quality, all-purpose acrylic latex caulk plus silicone that is is highly flexible, durable, and has excellent adhesion to create a long lasting waterproof seal.
- Paint ready in 30 minutes
- Strong multisurface adhesion
- Won't shine through or discolor paint
- Exceeds ASTM C834
- 40 year warranty
- Cured caulk is mold & mildew resistant
- Easy water clean-up
- Low odor
How To Use
USE FOR CAULKING & SEALING:
Window frames . Door frames . Baseboards . Molding .Trim .Corner joints .Pipes .Vents . Siding . Other gaps & cracks, especially prior to painting
Wood – painted & unpainted . Aluminum . Most metals . Vinyl .Most plastics . Glass . Drywall . Plaster . Brick .Stone . Concrete .Mortar .Fiber cement . Stucco. Most common building materials
1. Apply in temperatures above 40ºF. Do not apply when rain or freezing temperatures are forecasted within 24 hours. Cooler temperatures and higher humidity will slow down dry time.
2. If using the squeeze tube, remove cap.
3. Cut nozzle at 45º angle to desired bead size.
4. If using the cartridge, load into caulk gun.
5. Fill gap or joint with caulk.
6. If necessary, tool or smooth the bead of caulk with a finishing tool before caulk skins over.
7. Clean up excess wet caulk with a damp sponge before it skins over. Excess dried caulk must be cut or scraped away.
8. Allow caulk to dry clear (approximately 7-14 days) before painting with latex or oil-based paints.
9. Reseal container for storage and reuse.