America's #1 selling latex caulk. A superior quality, all-purpose acrylic latex caulk plus silicone that is is highly flexible, durable, and has excellent adhesion to create a long lasting waterproof seal.
Features & Benefits
- Paint ready in 30 minutes
- Strong multisurface adhesion
- Won't shine through or discolor paint
- Exceeds ASTM C834
- 40 year warranty
- Cured caulk is mold & mildew resistant
- Easy water clean-up
- Low odor
How To Use
USE FOR CAULKING & SEALING:
Window frames . Door frames . Baseboards . Molding .Trim .Corner joints .Pipes .Vents . Siding . Other gaps & cracks, especially prior to painting
Wood – painted & unpainted . Aluminum . Most metals . Vinyl .Most plastics . Glass . Drywall . Plaster . Brick .Stone . Concrete .Mortar .Fiber cement . Stucco. Most common building materials
1. Apply in temperatures above 40ºF. Do not apply when rain or freezing temperatures are forecasted within 24 hours. Cooler temperatures and higher humidity will slow down dry time.
2. If using the squeeze tube, remove cap.
3. Cut nozzle at 45º angle to desired bead size.
4. If using the cartridge, load into caulk gun.
5. Fill gap or joint with caulk.
6. If necessary, tool or smooth the bead of caulk with a finishing tool before caulk skins over.
7. Clean up excess wet caulk with a damp sponge before it skins over. Excess dried caulk must be cut or scraped away.
8. Allow caulk to dry clear (approximately 7-14 days) before painting with latex or oil-based paints.
9. Reseal container for storage and reuse.
تكلفة الشحن على أساس الوزن. ما عليك سوى إضافة المنتجات إلى عربة التسوق الخاصة بك واستخدام حاسبة الشحن لمعرفة سعر الشحن. نريدك أن تكون راضيًا بنسبة 100٪ عن مشترياتك. يمكن إرجاع المنتجات أو استبدالها في غضون 30 يومًا من التسليم
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 2 – 7 days (Monday to Friday). International order handling time is 1 – 2 business days.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time, there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at the time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on the order amount of the items in the order. A flat fee of Base 0$ of the order total is charged for shipping if customer is unable to get quote from shipping company during checkout process. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for the shipping cost to the customer.