All purpose, 100% silicone rubber sealant with excellent adhesion for a long-lasting, waterproof and weatherproof seal
- 100% waterproof & weatherproof
- 12 hour rain ready
- Minimal shrinkage
- Cured sealant is mold & mildew resistant
- Meets ASTM C920, Class 25
- Exterior/interior use
- Flexible bond won't crack or shrink
- Multi-material adhesion
- Safe for incidental food contact
- 100% waterproof bond
How To Use
CAULKING & SEALING. Windows .Doors .Siding . Trim . Pipes . Vents . Ducts . Gutters . Flashing .
Wood . Composite wood . Aluminum . Most metals. Glass . Ceramic . Porcelain . Vinyl . Most plastics & rubbers . Most rubbers
Surface must be clean, dry, structurally sound and free of old caulk, dirt, dust & other foreign material.
1. If using squeeze tube, remove cap & cut nozzle at 45º angle to desired bead size. Unscrew nozzle & remove foil seal. Replace nozzle.
2. Is using cartridge, cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired bead size. Puncture inner foil seal. Load into caulk gun.
3. Fill gap or crack with sealant.
4. If necessary, tool or smooth the bead of sealant with a finishing tool before the sealant skins over.
5. Allow sealant to cure for at least 12 hours before exposing to water.
6. Do not touch or clean sealant for 24 hours. Sealant reaches full cure in 24 hours.
7. Clean up excess uncured sealant from surface and tools with mineral spirits. Scrape or cut away excess cured sealant. Do not use mineral spirits to clean hands or skin. Wash hands or skin with soap and water.
8. Sealant is not paintable. Paint surfaces prior to applying sealant. 9. Reseal cartridge/tube for storage and reuse.