Bring out the beauty of natural wood—lightning fast—with Rust-Oleum® Varathane® Fast Dry Wood Stain. This high-performance stain features nano pigments, which intensify color clarity and highlight wood grain, delivering the perfect shade in just one coat.
- Achieves target color in one coat
- Dries in one hour
- Saves time
- Complete projects 3X faster
- Great for furniture, cabinets, doors and trim, floors and paneling
FOR BEST RESULTS
For long-term protection and durability, top with a Varathane® Polyurethane.
How to use
- Good sanding the surface and removing any previous finishing
- sanding in the direction of the grain. Begin with 120 grit sandpaper and progress though 220 grits.
- Remove dust with a clean cloth dampened with a solvent
- Stir or shake the can before and during use.
- Apply one coat of stain with a good quality brush or clean lint free rag.
Allow to penetrate for 2-3 minutes then remove excess by wiping with a rag in the direction of the grain.
||Urethane Modified Alkyd
||can size / weight
|Dry Time for handle
|Dry Time for recoat
|fully dry Time
||Country of Origin