Protect all your DIY home decor projects with FolkArt Home Decor Antiquing Wax. Seal the beauty and longevity of your piece with this paraffin-infused wax sealer and protectant. The easy-to-use formula provides a durable, satin antique finish on furniture, raw wood, and so much more.
The creamy texture of this home decor wax provides exceptional coverage on all decor projects big and small. Use this wax with the FolkArt Home Decor Wax Paint Brush for the best coverage on your decor pieces. Simply load a small amount of wax to your project and use a downward, circular motion to work the wax into all your project’s crevices and details.
Add a bottle of FolkArt Home Decor Antiquing Wax to your art supplies to ensure the protection and beauty of all your DIY designs.
- VERSATILE & CONVENIENT SIZE – This paraffin-infused wax sealer and protectant comes in an easy-to-use 2 oz bottle – perfect for use with the FolkArt Home Décor Wax Paint Brush
- SMOOTH FINISH – Load your brush with a small amount of wax and use a downward, circular motion to apply. When dry, this wax dries with a sepia-tone finish and will protect all your
- DIY home décor projects
- EASY APPLICATION – Be sure to work wax into your project’s crevices and details. Allow wax to dry for 1-2 hours, then buff with a soft cloth. The more you buff, the glossier the sheen
- SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN – Clean up is easy with the FolkArt Home Décor Antiquing Wax! Simply wipe up any extra with a paper towel. Keep waxed surfaces free of moisture and heavy use for 7 days after application. Repeat the application every 6-12 months, or as needed for maximum protection
- TRUSTED BRAND – A preferred brand among crafters, painters, and artists, FolkArt is a staple in any collection of art supplies