Varathane Wood Varnish Polyurethane Oil-Based Interior have been designed to enhance The beauty of your inner wood is as clear as possible, with a golden touch. Designed to provide the required protection to keep your wood from corrosion and scratches on your wooden surfaces
Shake the product is ideal for applying to your interior wood works such as wooden furniture, doors, cabinets, and other interior wood
Not recommended for use on floors, linoleum or metal
How to use Varathane Wood Varnish Oil-Based Interior :
- Do not stir before or during use
- Do not use it in direct sunlight
- Paint using a high-quality brush or using a roller
- Leave the first coat to dry for up to 8 hours before applying the second coat
- The second layer is divorced when the first layer hardens
- If the layer has dried for more than 12 hours, it is preferable to sand it gently
- It is preferable to apply two layers of paint, it must be thinned, it will dry for up to 24 hours before light use, and it will be thinned, and it will dry for 3 days before daily use.
Can polythane be used indoors?
The oil-based urethane is designed for indoor use on your wooden furniture
What is the use of oily urethane?
Wooden furniture, doors, cabinets and other interior wood
Not recommended for use on floors, alumetal, linoleum or metal
What is the difference between urethane and polythane?
Polyurethane is used in thermal insulation, and one of its advantages is that it is flexible and has a low-density
Urethane is used on wood such as the foundation, windows and doors.