Put a metallic shine into your kids’ room with a spray painted toy bin. Apply Universal Metallic paint to an ordinary plastic bin and coordinate it with your existing room colors.
- Step 1: Clean the surface of the bin and allow it to thoroughly dry.
- Step 2: Over a drop cloth, shake can vigorously for one minute after the mixing ball begins to rattle. Slide off the red safety clip from the trigger.
- Step 3: Hold can upright 8-12” from surface and spray in a steady back-and forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke. Keep the can the same distance from the surface and in motion while spraying. Apply two or more light coats a few minutes apart. For best results, apply several light coats versus one heavy coat.
- Step 4: Allow the paint to dry thoroughly for approximately 1 hour.
Tools & Supplies
- Universal Metallic Spray Paint in Turquoise
- Plastic Beverage Bin
- Drop Cloth or Kraft Paper
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Challenge Level: Easy